Hope and Light Photo Exhibition

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I am struggling at the moment but I am going ahead with my Annual Photo exhibition to fundraise for The Alzheimers Society and our Step up project at our church.

This year ironically I have called it "Hope and Light"

My memory seems really shot at the moment and I have made a few mistakes ordering the prints but hopefully I will be able to get it up on Monday next week at the new Towcester Library.

If any of you are in the area it would be great to see you!

This year I have added canvas prints to the mix!

Attachments

• advert (800x600).jpg
    advert (800x600).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 676
Last edited:

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
I posted elsewhere Sarah, but would just like to add my very best wishes here for a successful exhibition. Your work is very special, and I'm sure will be very much appreciated by all who see it.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I'm sorry you're struggling at the moment Sarah, but I'm sure your exhibition will be a huge success. I'm only sorry I won't be able to get there, but wish you well with it. Jan xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
That's a beautiful poster Sarah. I'm sure all of your exhibits will be equally beautiful.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling though.

Wishing you well with the exhibition. I'm sure it will be a smash hit!

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Sarah, this is such a gloomy time of year and I 'm not surprised that you are not feeling at your best so well done for going ahead with your exhibition despite this. I think it will probably help you to do so too. How could it not with a title like that!
That is just what we need in these dark days - some light and some hope.
I hope it receives much praise but then I'm sure it will as your photos are so inspiring. xxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good luck Sarah.
I`m sorry you’re struggling just now and am full of admiration for your strength of mind and stoicism.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I'm sorry you are still feeling low, Sarah. I hope your exhibition goes well and you sell lots of your work.

Jan xx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I am plodding on slowly with the exhibition It will be a relief when it is up and hanging in the library
Today I wrote the blurb to accompany the exhibition

Attachments

• advertfinal.jpg
    advertfinal.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 654

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Wishing you every success with your exhibition Sarah, your photos are wonderful and you are such an inspiring person. I'm sorry that you aren't feeling so good at the moment xxxx

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Hope you're feeling better very soon Sarah - setting up the exhibition will be very tiring I'd imagine. Hope you sell zillions of your fantastic photos - you're one talented photographer xxx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Planning on an early night tonight
The exhibition is up
This photo is the signature photo of the exhibition (it was shortlisted in a national competition)

Attachments

• fb (800x441).jpg
    fb (800x441).jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 662

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Here are some of my rural photos

I have tried to include some more masculine themed photos in the hope that people will buy them as presents for men!

Attachments

• P1490835 (800x800).jpg
    P1490835 (800x800).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 698

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Your photographs look stunning, Sarah, and what good thinking to include themes that will appeal to people buying gifts for men.
Hope you did get an early night, and are feeling better.
All good wishes for the exhibition.
xx

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
A real treat to see some of your pictures Sarah:) hope the exhibition goes well
xx