Home property

Conna

Apr 4, 2020
Shropshire
My mother went into rest bite in June 2018 and never came out. I was my mums live in carer after returning home some 3 years earlier from London after my mum had had a heart attack. This was maybe the start of vascular dementia my mums mum had died from Alzheimer’s some 7 or so years before. My mum had been a carer for over 40 years and saved hard to buy her council property. As I said I had returned to look after her after her heart attack. I then started getting accused of things from her social worker who I have known all my life which I believe is a conflict of interest. I managed to prove the things I had been accused of never happened which are so disgusting things like I was emptying her bank and other ludicrous things I never even got an apology. In February of 2019 after my mum had been in care for some months safe Gaurding turned up at my mums property ( my home addresses) and told me my mum didn’t want me living there and I had 20 mins to grab what I needed and I had to leave she was accompanied by a police officer who told me a few times that this wasn’t a police matter. I left and was now homeless I know my mother would never say such a thing that I couldn’t live there as she knew I would keep the place safe and also she knew that was my home. I ended up living in the garden shed for 4 months before the local authorities found out and put me in a hostel some 50 miles away from my home town. It was the most dirtiest accommodation I’ve experienced. The time limit for this hostel was 52 days I was there over 150 days before they put me in temp accommodation 60 miles away from my home town.
When I registered homeless while at the hostel the council where in disbelief that they treated me in such a way without a court order or summons. My Question is can they evict me in this way ? I believe that maybe I was in their way as I believe they want to sell my mums property to maybe pay for her care.