Home from holiday

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
We have returned home tonight from a week in Lanzarote. I feel very fortunate that we managed to do it when I know so many people on here couldn't do it now. Dinner in the hotel was the most difficult time for Mick we managed but it wasn't the pleasant going out to dinner of the past. Mick was ok most of the time because I was in sight and that is what matters most to him. The sunshine and the rest were good.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Glad you managed to have a good time and got some sunshine Trisha. Nice to see you back:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
It was our first visit to Lanzarote Izzy and I was very pleasantly surprised. Our son (40 next year) went there with a group of lads when they finished A levels and his tales of the holiday put me off!
But of course many holiday destinations have different areas and change at different times of year. We stayed in a lovely hotel in Puerto Calero.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Ah! The last time we were there we had the upper part of a villa in Puerto Calero. Nobody downstairs so we had pool etc to ourselves. I thought it was a lovely little resort. I liked the Marina.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Earlier in the year we had a "villa" near the port of lanzarote. Wonderful weather if a bit windy :)

The same time you were in Lanzarote, we were across the pond in feurteventura. Wonderful weather wasn't it :)

It seems so long ago now, but it's only a week :(

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
We could have waved to each other 2Jays. The weather was just perfect for me - really warm but not hot hot hot which I can't take.
I loved the marina too Izzy and we did the cliff top walk along the coast to Puerto del Carmen which I wasn't crazy about but the walk was lovely.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aliso