Home alone

Hengell

Jun 2, 2013
This week will be the first time mum will be on her own in the house, since she has moved in someone has always been here. There is a telecare system installed, also got a private carer calling in for an hour and a half stretch to give her lunch and check shes ok. Any suggestions and pointers to make it easier for her. The cooker and hob will be turned off at the main trip carer will turn on if needed, im making flasks of tea ready for her with biscuits and french toast, little snacks theoughout the day and magazines, going to leave the tv on for her as well. I have put the old fashioned type cord phones in with my telephone number. Thinking of putting signs up to remind her where she is my contact numbers etc, will ne phoning her to check up shes ok, but am worried as she is out of her home environment. I have left her for a few hours before but not so long as a working day. Any advice please.

Hengell

Jun 2, 2013
I have spoken to the police as well explaining mum has moved just in case they get reports of her wandering. They are still perusing the burglary that I referred to in another post