Holistic Medicine

april

Feb 5, 2004
CHESHIRE
In March 2004 there was a thread 'How wife got better' from talking point member bin Obed. I am looking into all the things he mentioned. Has anyone found a UK source for PCA-rx? It is a liquid sprayed under the tongue, one of the things it is claimed to do is remove cardio and cerebral vascular plaque. I would be very interested to hear anyone's comments and information.

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Hello April

I am very much a sceptic when I hear of any "miracle cure".

I can't help thinking that if there was a cure for this cruel disease we would all have heard about it by now.

There are some very evil people out there more than willing to make money out of the misery of others, so beware.

Good luck in your search though.

Kathleen
xx

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
.... and there are also those who may see a change after something has been eaten, done, etc, and where they attribute the change to the happening, without considering the change would have occurred anyway.

We have all fooled ourselves at one time or another, it is only human to do that.

But I would say that, if believing that something can help makes your life more liveable for a time, whether it be PCA-rx, or turning somersaults on a trampoline while eating ice cream and in a top hat, then go for it.

You have to believe in something!

But don't pin hopes on it, because you will probably have them dashed.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Hi April
if something sounds too good to be true it probably is.
On the other hand "don't knock it until you have tried it"
As Bruce says if you believe something is helping in any way stick with it.
Good luck
Norman