Holiday clothes

LAP

Nov 23, 2010
Tyne & Wear
Hi. Just having another nightmare! Travelling to Turkey on Tuesday, spare bedroom now has clothes etc laid out ready to pack tomorrow.

Did not hear hubby get up at the crack of dawn this morning, but when I went into the spare bedroom realised immediately that he had been at the clothes -moved them - actually put some away {somewhere!!] added more, so back to sorting them out again.

He said that he might have moved them but hadn't worn any of them!!

Cannot find the bottom of my new bikini. I sometimes despair, in fact recently I despair a lot of the time and if it wasn't for TP I would be in a worse state.

This holiday is testing time, hoping he will cope and then I hope to book a river cruise for the spring.

Now going to have a look for the clothes he has put "somewhere".

Keep smiling. Cheers.

On a different note, hubby has started to put his dirty clothing back in the drawers. Anyone experiencing this

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Think of the most unlikely place.... And you may find them there....

Bikini bottoms.... Have you looked in the fridge? :eek: :D

There was always a rational/logical reason why mum put stuff where she did.... Just wasn't my logical/rational thinking.....

Mums Rational/logical thinking... Bikini means hot weather.... How to keep cool? Oh I know put them in fridge.... And whilst I'm putting stuff away I might as well put my handbag in too....

Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Yanni

Jul 2, 2013
Emsworth, Hants
Oh yes, there is no difference between clean and dirty clothes as far as my OH is concerned. If I can whip the dirty ones away for washing I do. If I can't, he wears them again - and really that is the least of my problems.....

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
No advice to offer, but I just wanted to wish you a super holiday. :) Treasure the moments that you can still enjoy each others company, and different locations. After all, if you're missing the bottom of your new bikini does it really matter?

Go without! :D ;)

Emmstev

Sep 27, 2014
Scotland
My mum put things in the strangest of places. The fridge seemed to be the favourite place. She put her letters and crisps in there!

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
On a different note, hubby has started to put his dirty clothing back in the drawers. Anyone experiencing this?

My OH uses handkerchiefs, which I hate, but he won't use tissues and I find his dirty hankies in all sorts of places, even found one in the cutlery drawer the other day, yuk!!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Hervieux

Mar 31, 2014
South Wiltshire
I think the dirty clothes,particularly underwear,put back in the drawers is one of the worst things,I find my lip curls when I reach for a seemingly clean pair of pants only to find them horribly stained----- yuk!Yes,I know there are far worse things but for a man who was always immaculate,in the menswear trade, it is horrible.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

berkeley

Sep 28, 2012
Hampshire
Weather lovely over here at mo. My prob is the trying to get OH to take some clothes off. He
insists on wearing a jumper and I am in swimwear. Where are you going Lap?

jennypie

Jan 5, 2014
North yorkshire
Also looking forward to a holiday in Spain with my oh I think gotta do it whilst you can! As far as dirty clothes go I often find them in a corner of the bedroom and have to sort through which are clean and dirty also I do a lot of swearing under my breath these days and also that glass of wine!

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
I've booked a holiday to China for us for next spring as husband said he would like to see it. Bit of a worry as it is 6 months away so fingers crossed. But it's based on the 'do what you can while you can' approach.

Last edited:

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
I've booked a holiday to China for us for next spring as husband said he would like to see it. Bit of a worry as it is 6 months away so fingers crossed. But it's based on the 'do what you can while you can' approach.

Absolutely right. :)

LAP

Nov 23, 2010
Tyne & Wear
Weather lovely over here at mo. My prob is the trying to get OH to take some clothes off. He
insists on wearing a jumper and I am in swimwear. Where are you going Lap?

went to Akyaka the Yucelen Hotel. Lovely. weather glorious food great and the people so helpful. Only a handful of british people though here at the present time, mostly Germans, but a lovely holiday.

Providing all is well next year, going back. This was our 4th visit in this small village and the same hotel, probably felt that John would recognise everything !! don't be silly Lillian, but after a few days it got better.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan