Hide away.

ronyork

Apr 28, 2015
Hunts
Before I retire at night ( Audrey has gone long before) I find I have to hide everything my diary /mouse.library books pens. calculator and many other loose items. because if Audrey is about before me she will pick up all theae items and put them in places just to tidy up, of course them I can find nothing anybody else have this nightly performance.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
I used to have to hide everything from my kids:eek::rolleyes:.... I suggest a zip topped shopping bag put in the same place every night....or a locking filebox.

My Mum used to leave everything exactly where they were last used...shop receipts, newspapers, plates, cups, empty loo roll middles, empty shower gel bottles...etc. coupled the torn up paper and tissues....finding the zapper was the easy bit:rolleyes: The diamond earrings were never found.:mad:

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I never thought to tidying up Hiding things .
That is good organistion skill .
Would have made life more easer for me .

My mother would misplace everything.
she would blame me . I would blame her . We ended up having an argument :) .

Tiller Girl

May 14, 2012
My husband tidies up if he's left to his own devices. Then of course, he can't remember where he's put anything. Last night I had to look for the colander as he'd washed up and put it away but didn't know where.

So anything of importance gets moved by me and then I keep it in a safe place.

I also have the reverse situation where he gets things out , can't remember where he's had them from so he justs leaves them lying around.

Complete madness!

I try to take no notice but it can become infuriating so I try to keep a step ahead if I can .

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Oh man, do I remember those days. I even went to the extreme of hiding certain kitchen crockery in a bag in my bedroom. Otherwise, everything available would get used to put cat food in. Cat already had three of his own bowls, but that was never enough.

Hard work, this is. The zipped bag, or lockable box is a brilliant idea for keeping needed smaller items.