Hi my name is Marie

Marie rigby

Apr 8, 2018
Hi i have alzimers i am 53 had it for two years now but lately i have no energy and tiered all the time does anyone else have this

glasshalfempty

Aug 20, 2018
Hi Marie I've just joined tonight. My partner who is in his 60s has also been diagnosed about 2 years. He also gets tired very easily these days and not as much energy as he used to have.

B72

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Marie, my OH hasn’t been diagnosed yet, but is well on the way. He gets very tired.

Marie rigby

Apr 8, 2018
Hi Marie, my OH hasn’t been diagnosed yet, but is well on the way. He gets very tired.
Takes ages to get it diagnosed took !me and my sister three years she is younger than me 47 i can't do the things i used to do as i get tired but can still go out showing and we go away my sister and i on holiday on or own hopefully you will get the medication that he needs to slow it down good luck

Marie rigby

Apr 8, 2018
Hi Marie I've just joined tonight. My partner who is in his 60s has also been diagnosed about 2 years. He also gets tired very easily these days and not as much energy as he used to have.

Unconditional love

Jul 12, 2018
My OH was diagnosed a few months ago I can’t get to grips with how much he can sleep and then question myself as to should I let him or not he will watch any rubbish on tv and then starts chatting but never sure if it’s to me or the tv, life is so different now the only way to really explain him is it is like someone with ADHD we have been referred to the Admiral Nurse which was a couple of weeks ago also tried contacting Social services with regard care needs but each time I call they are only taking calls for people that are not safe in their environment.