hi is everybody ok

happyray

Apr 2, 2007
bridgend
ive bean to day care every mon wed thurs i thoight that i wouldnt like it but i tell you all its realy good . ive done things there that i havent done for 38 years it takes you back to school. ime one of the people in uk thats had dimensia from the age of 46 but life goes on for me. i was a bit under the weather a few weeks ago but getting over that. ive read a lot of the threads today some are sad but ive got one thing to say to a lot of them your mum and dads only live once so drop those sad eyes remember the good times not the sad ones. it may be sad to say but give them a happy time as long as they can remember you. thats what ive told my family cos i dont now how long ive got . so stay :) not :(

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Glad you are enjoying day care and that there are interesting things for you to do. Thanks for your really positive post and yes keep :)

Love Linda x

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Happyray

Good to see you have enjoyed the Day Centre, and good to see you are getting over 'being under the weather'.

You are sooooo right, we get so bogged down with the bad times and tears, sometimes we lose sight that there can still be laughter. Thank you for reminding us.

Love
Cate

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Happyray,
So glad you have enjoyed day care.

I know what you mean about it takes you back to school! I find that groups of adults who are given a chance to do some of the things they once did at school, usually LOVE the experience!! Although we may think we are "too grown up" for some activities sometimes, the truth is we are never too old to have fun and be creative.

I hope life continues to give you happy days. It is very encouraging to hear from someone as positive as you are. Please post again soon.