Hi all

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all just thought i would say hello. Ive been busy promoting our show in Scotland, Its been a long wek off to Blackburn tomorrow. I had a call from my sister the other night she as it was her Birthday(28th March) She was upset thinking about mum. And i talked to her for quite some time as these days im her brother her dad and her mum as she is the same too me. Trying to keep each other on the straight track. After the phone call i felt emotionally drained and very teary. I have identified a problem with myself as ive been turning to drink alot to forget my problems but ive ad enough of it. And i want to change my life around loose some weight and stuff. Still waiting to hear from the doctors as they said they were gonna get me some help with the depression too. But ive also been battling to keep that at bay.

Hope your're all well

Mark

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
But ive also been battling to keep that at bay.
Same hear , hope your music helps you like it does me

"music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"

Good luck

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Mark,
Recognising the problem is half way there to solving it.
I have identified a problem with myself as ive been turning to drink alot to forget my problems but ive ad enough of it. And i want to change my life around loose some weight and stuff
take one day at a time - dont have a drink today. Dont decide to diet, but decide that for today you are going to do your best to eat healthily. You can do it.
Pleased that you and your sister are supporting one another - you know that you have the support of your friends here too.
Love Helen