Hi All hope everyone is well. Im on Itv Tonight..

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all its Mark just thought id say hi not been on for a little while. Im off to see my mum next week. Ive been busy with the band again we were in Kings Lynn on Saturday. And things to be honest have changed a bit i got a bonus last month and managed to pay off some of my debts which is like a weight off my shoulders and i aint been as depresses but one thing has made me feel a little down. My band and myself are on Tonight with Trevor Mcdonald(Tonight) on Itv and all i can keep thinking is mum would of loved it and the thoughts of her seeing it tonight and not even knowing its me really upsets me she always said one day id get on tv. Ah well i mus'nt get down i know but its just upsetting thats all

Hope you're all well

Mark

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good to hear from you Mark, especially knowing how much better you are.

Will be sure to watch you tonight, and even if your mum won`t get the pleasure from it, it may be some consolation that your `virtual Friends` do.

Let us know when you go to see your mum.

Love xx

Gill W

Jan 31, 2007
Co. Durham
Hi Mark,

I've read some of your posts before, you sound much more chirpy today than you have for some time. I hope things continue to improve for you, and your family, and that you all start to see sunshine in your lives.

I shall be watching out for you tonight, and as has already been said, your virtual friends will be interested. Is there no one who you can contact beforehand, to put a tv on for Mum when the programme is on. She may well still recognise you if she could just get a glimpse?

Gill
xx

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Hello Mark

You do sound happier, I hope this is the start of happier times for you.

When your Mum sees you tonight, she may well, on some level, know you.........my Mum rarely knows I am her daughter, but is usually happy to see me and knows I am a familiar face.

I will certainly be watching tonight.

Kathleen

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
Hi Mark

You do sound a lot brighter. I'm glad things are a bit better for you: good news about the bonus and being on the telly! Will look out for you (and hope your mum manages to see you as well, you never know there might be some hint of recognition. I do hope so).

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Tonight with Trevor MacDonald doesn`t appear to be on tonight, in the South East, anyway. Does anyone know if it`s on in another regional area?

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
It was on last night. I watched part of it, but didn't hear any music. I think it's only on on Sundays.

halfpint

Jun 25, 2007
leeds
new

:confused: hi I am new on this site and would like a bit of help how to use it pleas look forward to hearing from someone anyone really

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Halfpint, and welcome to TP. You've managed to post OK, so you're doing fine.

The best thing for you to do now is to start a new thread. You do this by clicking the New Thread button at the top of the forum page. Then just write a bit about yourself, and ask any questions you have, and I'm sure you'll get lots of replies.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Trevor Mcdonald(Tonight)

What time ? please to read that thing are picking up with you Mark

Hi halfpin , Welcome to TP , in main room your see left top side of main room page

NEW THREAD . click on that and it open a thread "page" like this

Just give it a Title write what you want and click it to post , then your see it in main page .

Now I hope I have explain it OK .

Or write all you want in this thread , and a moderator can move it in Main room for you, for ever one to see , so your get more replies

Last edited:

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
Glad to hear that things are a bit easier for you Mark. Unfortunately I won't be watching as I've got water pouring through my TV aerial since all the heavy rain we've been having.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Mark. I saw the programme, you looked great, and spoke very well. Disappointed we didn't hear you sing, though!

Love,

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Sorry never saw it , Just that Eastender was on at same time and every one wanted to watch it , with all the going on with May and the baby

What did you talk about Mark ?