He's left.. I miss you.. can't cope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliemay3

Oct 29, 2021
update: my beloved Granddad has left this world at 21:35pm 2/11/21 he is such a big part of my heart, I stayed by his side to the end I am needing some space, I am struggling and I am really upset. said a goodbye to my granddad i cried my heart broke i am driving back to my boyfriends house and he is ready for some hugs when i get home. i am really upset i got no parents or grand parents so I feel alone and please let me grief I saw his soul leave this earth I am struggling. RIP my best friend and Granddad look after my mummy please.

Elliemay3

Oct 29, 2021
will try to sleep but i miss you.. need to drive home man this is hard. i just managed to struggle after my mums death but now my best friend has gone too its killing me

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry @Elliemay3

Allow yourself to be full of grief but console yourself too because you did all you could to let your granddad know in his final hours how much you loved him.

I`m glad you have a good boyfriend who will be able to support you.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
@Elliemay3 you have your granddad's and your mum's genes, their blood is in your veins, so you have them with you always and you have their strength and kindness

His loss is so new and the pain so raw right now, so allow yourself to grieve and be sad and weep ... even be angry, that's natural too

Let your boyfriend hold your hand and help you through

Curl up in bed and let the world disappear tonight

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
EllieMay.

It will get better, believe me it will. Not today. Not tommorow, but it will.

Please ring the Samaritains if you really cant cope. They will talk with you for as long s you need

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i cxnr do this anymore
you can do it @Elliemay3 wouldnt your mum and granddad want you carry on and live your best life. dont fight the grief, let it come as it will be a release for you. you have a special bond with your granddad and thats not gone, its still there. in your heart he is still there beside you willing you on.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @Elliemay3,

Your mum and grandad are very proud of you and they are looking over their shoulder. As @Jessbow says please ring the samaritans if you can't cope but also Cruse. It will get better and meanwhile let your boyfriend hug you.

MaNaAk

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
@Elliemay3 - please ring your doctor urgently and get help if you feel so bad. You don't have to suffer - please reach out to someone who can help you.

HardToLetGo

Oct 10, 2020
update: my beloved Granddad has left this world at 21:35pm 2/11/21 he is such a big part of my heart, I stayed by his side to the end I am needing some space, I am struggling and I am really upset. said a goodbye to my granddad i cried my heart broke i am driving back to my boyfriends house and he is ready for some hugs when i get home. i am really upset i got no parents or grand parents so I feel alone and please let me grief I saw his soul leave this earth I am struggling. RIP my best friend and Granddad look after my mummy please.

Status
Not open for further replies.