He's free.

Unhappy15

Feb 7, 2015
My husband died this morning in his care home.
He hadn't been well all week but did not shown any symptoms of Covid-19.
I asked the Manager if he didn't have the virus could he die at the home in his room with people he knew and that is what happened. He died before the ambulance arrived.
He's free now of this awful illness that took him from someone who was larger than life to the shell of the person he was.
I miss him.

pevensey

Feb 14, 2012
South East Coast.
I asked the Manager if he didn't have the virus could he die at the home in his room with people he knew and that is what happened. He died before the ambulance arrived.
He's free now of this awful illness that took him from someone who was larger than life to the shell of the person he was.
I miss him.
Such sad news, so sorry for you.. Lovely he was in his own room, a place where he knew and the very caring staff

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
I miss him.
. I am so very sorry. You did the very best requesting that he could die in his room like that. warmest, Kindred

Dimpsy

Sep 2, 2019
So sorry for you, how comforting to know that, in his final hours, your dear husband was surrounded by people who knew him.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
@Unhappy15 I'm so sorry to hear about your husband you did your very best for him and I am pleased that he passed away in his room.

Hugs from

MaNaAk