here's a new one on me...

Lladro

May 1, 2019
SO, just when I thought that so many strange things have happened that nothing would surprise me...
My wife decides (with regularity now) to walk straight past the toilet and poo in the bath!
This only happens during the night and I wake up to it in the morning.
Our cat, bless her too, also decides to leave me a present in her litter tray most mornings -so I am now chief poo clearer-up, as well as chief everything else in this household!
Sorry to lower the tone, but I really don't know if I should laugh or cry - both options seem to elude me...

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
SO, just when I thought that so many strange things have happened that nothing would surprise me...
My wife decides (with regularity now) to walk straight past the toilet and poo in the bath!
This only happens during the night and I wake up to it in the morning.
Our cat, bless her too, also decides to leave me a present in her litter tray most mornings -so I am now chief poo clearer-up, as well as chief everything else in this household!
Sorry to lower the tone, but I really don't know if I should laugh or cry - both options seem to elude me...
Oh god, sorry to laugh but 'chief poo clearer-up', there's one for the job description. Now I'm so glad we don't have a bath in the en-suite! My partner did once poo in a urinal when we were on holiday, after that I started taking him to the disabled toilets.

Justmary

Jul 12, 2018
West Midlands
@Lladro I'm laughing with you! I say with you because I know. My husband has also started to have weird toilet behaviour. He is now bowel incontinent, so uses pull-ups, but lowers the pants to urinate on the carpet, or the wall or on furniture. Anywhere except the toilet. I'll be thinking of you when I'm cleaning up tomorrow!

Guzelle

Aug 27, 2016
Sheffield
My husband had a poo in the urinal in the church. He was shouting he couldn’t find the flush! I had to clean it all. I do find poo in the drive, in the kitchen sink and bin! My cat does it at the bottom of the stairs! We have a cat flap she can go out!

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
My husband had a poo in the urinal in the church. He was shouting he couldn’t find the flush! I had to clean it all. I do find poo in the drive, in the kitchen sink and bin! My cat does it at the bottom of the stairs! We have a cat flap she can go out!
How do you cope! I hate the endless poo cleaning more than anything else and most of the time my partner does manage to get it in the right place (just more often than not also on the rim or blobs on the floor). Between us all on this site we could write a book of poo tales!

jenniferjean

Apr 2, 2016
Basingstoke, Hampshire
most of the time my partner does manage to get it in the right place (just more often than not also on the rim or blobs on the floor).
Ditto!!! On so many occasions when reading your posts do I find I could have written them myself. We must be at the same stage on our journey. I think you've commented on that yourself before now.

imthedaughter

Apr 3, 2019
Not helpful perhaps but I also work with children and we had a child regularly poop in the bidet of one of the venues I work at. The offending article was delicately covered with a single piece of loo roll but naturally stank the whole bathroom out and I wouldn't find it until evening. We nicknamed them the phantom pooper and my friends were hooked each week for updates.

We had to start covering up the bidet until they got the message. These kids, by the way, are supposedly under supervision of their parents, so either one didn't notice this or couldn't be bothered to clear it up - both pretty bad in my opinion. At least you aren't taking your PWD round someone else's house and not clearing up after them! Never did find out which little s*** it was!

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
Not helpful perhaps but I also work with children and we had a child regularly poop in the bidet of one of the venues I work at. The offending article was delicately covered with a single piece of loo roll but naturally stank the whole bathroom out and I wouldn't find it until evening. We nicknamed them the phantom pooper and my friends were hooked each week for updates.

We had to start covering up the bidet until they got the message. These kids, by the way, are supposedly under supervision of their parents, so either one didn't notice this or couldn't be bothered to clear it up - both pretty bad in my opinion. At least you aren't taking your PWD round someone else's house and not clearing up after them! Never did find out which little s*** it was!
Bidets not so common in the UK, if it was France maybe the child would have understood what it was for - maybe the parents didn't know either!!

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
Ditto!!! On so many occasions when reading your posts do I find I could have written them myself. We must be at the same stage on our journey. I think you've commented on that yourself before now.
Yes I think we might well be. Had a bit of a shock a couple of nights ago when he started asking to visit his parents :( , don't know if I did the right thing but I explained that they had died a long time ago. Next morning I heard him telling the dementia dog that his parents weren't alive any more - it was really sad. He's caught my cold/cough bug and is more confused than ever at the moment, just hope it is only the cold bug and not another decline. How are you coping?

jenniferjean

Apr 2, 2016
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Yes I think we might well be. Had a bit of a shock a couple of nights ago when he started asking to visit his parents :( , don't know if I did the right thing but I explained that they had died a long time ago. Next morning I heard him telling the dementia dog that his parents weren't alive any more - it was really sad. He's caught my cold/cough bug and is more confused than ever at the moment, just hope it is only the cold bug and not another decline. How are you coping?
What's a dementia dog? That must have been sad, has he said anything since? It could be the cold bug, time will tell. I'm coping most of the time but every now and then (like last night) I just want to give up.

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
What's a dementia dog? That must have been sad, has he said anything since? It could be the cold bug, time will tell. I'm coping most of the time but every now and then (like last night) I just want to give up.
The dementia dog is so cute, little robotic puppy, battery operated, it barks, sighs, wags its tale and turns its head, from Joy For All, they do cats as well. No he hasn't mentioned his parents again fortunately, but that was weird. Also weird is how he mutters and grumbles away to himself, especially evenings. Urrgggg such an awful disease. Oh dear, bad night last night? I often want to give up but you have to keep going don't you. Hope you have a better night tonight. Highlight of my week - Death in Paradise!!

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
It might be the cold /cough as I was told it affects there confusion if you get infecshions and stuff .
My oh was confused a lot last January and sleeping a lot he finished up in hospital with chest infection for 2 weeks .confushen calmed a little but affected him with not being able to walk with out help .hope he gets better soon xx

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
It might be the cold /cough as I was told it affects there confusion if you get infecshions and stuff .
My oh was confused a lot last January and sleeping a lot he finished up in hospital with chest infection for 2 weeks .confushen calmed a little but affected him with not being able to walk with out help .hope he gets better soon xx
Thank you @vannesser. He's definitely not a happy bunny at the moment, full of negativity and complaints. Chest infections and pneumonia are things to watch out for, I'm hoping it's just a cold - though of course he thinks it's life threatening and he'll be dead soon!