Her suffering has ended.

afghan

Nov 2, 2005
Kent
My darling Ruth passed away in the early hours of yesterday morning. I was holding her hand and my sons were with her. I know she is now at peace and her terrible suffering has ended but I am missing her so much. This terrible illness has taken teo of us. I will be strong and get through this. After twelve years+ I look forward to a day without sadness.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Afghan

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your lovely wife and would like to offer my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences to you and your sons.

There are no words of comfort to ease your pain but I hope you will find some consolation in knowing her struggle is over.

Be at peace with yourself.

asaltydog

Jun 22, 2005
N Wales
Dear afghan

I am so sorry to hear of your loss

My mum died last month, a heart attack, but she had had AD for about 8 years

It is awful

We will get over this

They are now at peace

Derek

roann

Jan 19, 2006
notts
I am so sorry to hear about your beloved wife. I have to keep telling myself that they are now free it is us that are left that find it hard . After my husband died in Dec 2006 Ifind it hard to keep going , but I try to make him proud of me by coping and getting up in the morning. I am shaw your wife is proud of you and your son and the way you have taken care of her.

Irish_Lisa

Feb 24, 2007
N.Ireland
I'm so sorry for your sad loss. I hope your and yours find some comfort in the weeks to come, knowing your loved one is no longer suffering. I lost my granddad 5 weeks ago and while I miss him daily it does get a bit easier. Thinking of you. xx

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
So sorry for your loss.
One day at a time - she is now free - one day, you will again know a day without sadness.
Love Helen

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Afghan

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife, i know the sadness your feeling at the moment, the numbness, as though you've left your heart behind.............but the suffering is over now, and the days ahead do get brighter as time goes on.

Best wishes to you and your family.
Love Alex x

soulsmilin

Feb 13, 2007
Tyne and wear
I hope that the many loving memories of your life together bring you some comfort and peace within your grieve.

Those we love are closer to us than our own breath, and that love is everlasting.

my thoughts are with you

soulsmilin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryMc086