Her suffering has ended

afghan

Nov 2, 2005
Kent
My wonderful Ruth passed away yesterday after suffering for 12 years with Alzheimers. It arrived when she was 44 and took her when she was 57. It has also taken me and although I know she is no longer suffering I miss her so much.

Attachments

• Ruth1.jpg
    Ruth1.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 533

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a lovely photo, Afghan. I hope you will be able to hold this picture within you.
With love

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Afghan - I am so, so sorry

I've never been able to find words which have any real meaning for this situation, but please know that I - and many others here, I am sure - feel for your hurt and grief.

Regards

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello afghan

thank you for posting this lovely picture of your Ruth.

please try to take things very slowly for the present, and give yourself time to grieve.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
My deepest sympathies to you at this sad time. I just want to cry with you and for you. It is a beautiful photograph and I am so pleased you are able to share that with us - hold it in your heart.

Take time for yourself now and remember many people out here are thinking about you. Best wishes Beckyjan

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
dear Afghan
I am so sorry for you and your family.
What a beautiful photo......keep it in your heart.
All my love and sympathy to you all
Wendy xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Afghan

I'm so sorry that your lovely Ruth has passed away. She was so young to have this horrible disease, and it must have left such a huge gap in your life.

Take care of yourself now, don't try to do too much. And keep posting, whenever you want.

Love,

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
Dear Afghan

I'm so very sorry to hear about Ruth's passing. She looks like a lovely lady on the photo you've posted.

Take care of yourself and, as Bruce said, give yourself time to grieve.

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Afghan,
Thank you for sharing your grief and Ruth's picture with us - I hope that our combined sympathy and positive thoughts will help you along at this difficult time.
Stay strong and keep her in your heart.

Lillie

Oct 21, 2006
Midlands
I echo all the words and sentiments of those that have posted already. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers x x

j.j

Jan 8, 2007
dear afghan this disease is truly heartbreaking i hope by reading these replies and seeing how we genuinly feel for you, you may gain some comfort

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Many wise words and much love coming to you. My deepest sympathies and please, do take care of youself now. Your Ruth would want that. Nell

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
dear afghan

such a lovely photo, im so sorry for your loss,
may you find the strength to see you through
donna