Her name will fly around the world!

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
As my OH has given up all forms of holiday and travel including caravanning, I decided to sponsor two wonderful people, Jim and Dot Jones who are, at the age of 80, flying around the world gathering sponsorship for the Alzheimer’s Society. As a sponsor I have arranged for Paulines name to be printed on the body of the light aircraft they will use, Jim as pilot and Dot as navigator, on their journey. A fitting final travel adventure even if in name only I think.

maryjoan

Mar 25, 2017
South of the Border
As my OH has given up all forms of holiday and travel including caravanning, I decided to sponsor two wonderful people, Jim and Dot Jones who are, at the age of 80, flying around the world gathering sponsorship for the Alzheimer’s Society. As a sponsor I have arranged for Paulines name to be printed on the body of the light aircraft they will use, Jim as pilot and Dot as navigator, on their journey. A fitting final travel adventure even if in name only I think.

EXCELLENT!

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017

Wow Jim and Dot, there's hope for me then as at only 61 I am a youngster. What a lovely thought to send Pauline's name around the world.

I would love to go camping again. One day perhaps.