Helpful blogs?

SophIEW85

Jul 17, 2014
Hi,

I'm new, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. One of my grandparents is currently suffering with Alzheimer's Disease. My family and I have noticed she has deteriorated quite a bit over the last couple of months.

To help, I was wondering if anyone knows of any useful blogs of someone going through a similar experience - I think it will help. However, if anyone here can share their experiences and advice, then that would be a massive help.

I don't have any friends that I can talk to about this, and feel I can't fully share my feelings with my family.

Thanks

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hi,

I'm new, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. One of my grandparents is currently suffering with Alzheimer's Disease. My family and I have noticed she has deteriorated quite a bit over the last couple of months.

To help, I was wondering if anyone knows of any useful blogs of someone going through a similar experience - I think it will help. However, if anyone here can share their experiences and advice, then that would be a massive help.

I don't have any friends that I can talk to about this, and feel I can't fully share my feelings with my family.

Thanks
Hello . Welcome to TP.
I think you will find you have come to the right place. People here have helped me loads .
Click on the link Nitram has given you, then click on post new thread , choose a title and you have your first thread.
You can have as many threads as you wish.

Feel free to ask questions, we will do our best to help.
We're pretty good listeners too.

Last edited:

SophIEW85

Jul 17, 2014
Thank you both very much for your help and advice.
You've made me feel very welcome and I look forward to sharing my experiences and thoughts with you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanpotts