help

roann

Jan 19, 2006
notts
we are at stage 6 mayby 7. worried he may have moved one more stage since we moved 10 weeks ago. got a bungolow from the council after a long wait so i can keep him at home. i hope this is only another chest infection he gets a lot of asperation phmonia.would like some more time. God willing . could do with a hug ,a bit lonly at the moment.love him to bits .do not do resbite. he as lewy bodies, epylepy and t.i.a's. i wonder what the future holds.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Can't give you an actual hug, but here's a big cyber one
{{hug}}

You sound so down and lonely I wish I could give you a real one

Love

Jennifer

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Looking back in to my past , when my mother moved back to Uk with me took a long while to settle down after the move and thing did get better

I join in with the (((HUGS))))

and sing Que sera, sera Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours to see ...xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hi roann, a move is always unsettling, so give it time, he may settle soon. It`s also unsettling for you, and this time you`ve had no-one to share the upheaval with you. No wonder you`re feeling lonely and a bit down.

I hope you get some comfort from your friends on TP. and I hope you`ll bith be able to enjoy your new home. Sylvia

roann

Jan 19, 2006
notts
thanks jenniferpa for the big hug , it made me feel better. thanks also margarita and grannieg for your messagers and kind thoughts. life goes on and everyday is a bonus. take care, God bless

DickG

Feb 26, 2006
Stow-on-the-Wold
Hi Roann

Welcome. You are not alone when you are a part of the TP family, we all know how hard it is to care for a loved one who is deteriorating and understand hoe you feel. Keep in touch.

Hugs

Dick

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peej