1. roann

roann Registered User

Jan 19, 2006
    notts
    we are at stage 6 mayby 7. worried he may have moved one more stage since we moved 10 weeks ago. got a bungolow from the council after a long wait so i can keep him at home. i hope this is only another chest infection he gets a lot of asperation phmonia.would like some more time. God willing . could do with a hug ,a bit lonly at the moment.love him to bits .do not do resbite. he as lewy bodies, epylepy and t.i.a's. i wonder what the future holds.

2. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    Can't give you an actual hug, but here's a big cyber one
    {{hug}}

You sound so down and lonely I wish I could give you a real one

Love

Jennifer

3. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    Looking back in to my past , when my mother moved back to Uk with me took a long while to settle down after the move and thing did get better

I join in with the (((HUGS))))

and sing Que sera, sera Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours to see ...xx

4. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Hi roann, a move is always unsettling, so give it time, he may settle soon. It`s also unsettling for you, and this time you`ve had no-one to share the upheaval with you. No wonder you`re feeling lonely and a bit down.

I hope you get some comfort from your friends on TP. and I hope you`ll bith be able to enjoy your new home. Sylvia

5. roann

roann Registered User

Jan 19, 2006
    notts
    thanks jenniferpa for the big hug , it made me feel better. thanks also margarita and grannieg for your messagers and kind thoughts. life goes on and everyday is a bonus. take care, God bless

6. DickG

DickG Registered User

Feb 26, 2006
    Stow-on-the-Wold
    Hi Roann

Welcome. You are not alone when you are a part of the TP family, we all know how hard it is to care for a loved one who is deteriorating and understand hoe you feel. Keep in touch.

Hugs

Dick

7. Nell

Nell Registered User

Aug 9, 2005
    Australia
    A big {{{HUG}}} and lots of caring thoughts are winging their way to you. Nell