Help

Pepe36

Nov 20, 2017
hello all I'm new to this just after some advice please mum is 67 and has been showing signs for about two years hiding things Peale pinching things but in January of this year she went down hill refused there was anything wrong she started saying dad was having a fair with sister in law then it when the on to him hurting her putting things in bed so she would wake up in middle of night turn lights on and be brushing things of mattress that was not there eventually 3 weeks ago she accused dad of raping her this was devestating to dad after 44 years of marriage he broke down so I said I wasn't having it anymore went out of the house to doctors for them to do home visit they came and admitted her to hospital where they did blood tests and brain scan and said she had dementia no explanation just said they will tell you more at memory clinic on 24 th of this month had to take mum to doctors on Friday and asked gp and he said its vascular please can anyone help explain this is her behaviour normal does it get easier just so tired it's been a hard 11 months thanks for help

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
Hi pepe I'm unable you offer guidance but wanted to welcome you to tp it was my saviour meny a late lonely night my dad had we beleave vascular dementia xxx

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan