Help responding to blogs

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
I am tired :eek: (chronic insomnia as some may have noted from timing of posts!!!) and have managed my way to some blogs and want to respond to one ...... and can’t work out how to ... it is probably glaringly obvious :eek: but I am also a middle aged technophobe :rolleyes: who would appreciate some help!

Thanks, Karen, x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Morning Karen,

From another who keeps having broken nights. At the bottom of the blog, under the green line, it says 'comments'. Under that it says in blue 'post a comment' click on that and there you go;)

Love

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Bless you Helen - I have obviously got a colour-blind mouse ....:rolleyes:

Have just tried again and got as far as a yellow pencil but just not comfortable with it or know what I am doing - seems a shame people post in blogs and don't get the support they may need - or sad posters like me can't work it out? :eek:

Another cup of cocoa? Not that it's doing much for me :eek:

Thanks for trying .. perhaps when I get more than 2 hours sleep I will tackle it again .....:eek:

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
How to reply to a blog

I always find a picture is worth 1,000 words (except when it comes to sleep):

reply_blog.jpg

After clicking that link, you should get a composition form which looks more or less just like the form you get when making a forum post.

Hope you feel rested enough to face the day - TGIF :)

P.S. I do try encourage new users who have usually posted in the blogs area by mistake, to post in the main forum.

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Thank you all – I think I have just ‘cracked it’. It is a little disconcerting that people needing help might appear to be going unheard. I must confess I had always thought ‘Blogs’ were there for people who just wanted to ... well, blog (and not necessarily get responses) ...... but I suppose that means different things to different people. It’s interesting on all the sections on the forum there is an explanatory note about what the section’s purpose is ... but Blogs have no little ‘guideline’ for posters or readers about what to expect there?

(Oh and thanks for the concern .... have always been a bit of a night-owl but yes, have finally summoned GP’s help to try de-nocturnalise me!:rolleyes:)

Karen, (too-whit, too-whoo):D