1. Teanosugar

Teanosugar Registered User

Apr 28, 2012
    Stockport
    I posted in wrong category, have now put into right one, how do I delete original post which was "What Next" and went under caring for a partner which is wrong its my dad. If I know how to delete I will, otherwise can somebody do this for me please as looks like I am flooding posts? Would like to keep the right one though.

2. sue38

sue38 Registered User

Mar 6, 2007
    Wigan, Lancs
    If you need to delete a post, or move it to another forum/thread you will need to ask one of the moderators to do this for you. The best way to contact a moderator is to click on the link, or you can click on report post.

I have sent you a PM :)

3. Cornishman

Cornishman Registered User

May 27, 2013
    The other way is to edit your post by removing all the content and just writing a note saying something like "Sorry wrong place". Doesn't remove the post, but serves the purpose.

4. cragmaid

cragmaid Registered User

Oct 18, 2010
    North East England
    Never fret, either one of the mods will move it if you ask, or it will sit there and it will get answered or left accordingly.:D
    Never fret either about posting too much, we all need differing levels of information and support.:D:D