Help Please > Sharing A Video

Discussion in 'Welcome and how to use Dementia Talking Point' started by grove, Jun 24, 2016.

1. grove

grove Registered User

Aug 24, 2010
    North Yorkshire
    Hello Mark W / Nitram etc , Am able too share Photo's with out any problem :) , how ever I tried too share a small Video from my Mobile & even tho I did every thing correctly it did not work ! Am guessing ? It was too big ?

Thank you for your help

Grove x

2. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    Almost definitely it was too big.

You will have to upload it somewhere and then post a link.

This can be a dedicated site for videos like utube or vimeo or just somewhere that lets you upload files. do you use onedrive, dropbox or similar?

3. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    You can't post videos directly on to TP. I usually save them in YouTube and then copy and post the link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

4. grove

grove Registered User

Aug 24, 2010
    North Yorkshire
    Thank You

Nitrum and Izzy for your helpful advice.

Nitrum ~ Am only half a Techy person & have not used One Drive , Dropbox etc Plus have a new M Phone ! How ever when I have more time etc Might be brave and have a try with your helpful ideas

Thanks once again

Grove. X