HELP I'm crashing again

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Im so lonely. Everythig I am saying I am saying wrong. But i know im not. I am jyst saying how i feel but they say i have no right to say the things im saying now i am outside in the cold and freezing. My "suuportive" family are inside the house. I can't do this anymore. Help me. I need support. I canT see cos I'm crying so much. My only friends who understand who I am, are virtual. I need my friends. Virtual friends. I need you

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
So sorry 2Jays
I am here too 2Jays, I cant do anything practical, like go and have a word with them but I can listen to you

Sending you a ((((((HUG)))))) wishing it could be a real one

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Oh 2jays, you're right, we are your friends, and we all care very much about you. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way, but we're here for you.

Sending you love and warm hugs.

Jan xx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
2jays

You sound so distressed. Can we help? I'm sorry you feel so lonely.

Always here for you.

Big, big hug if it helps. Lyn t

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Hello 2Jays,
I'm hoping you're back in the warm again now, and not feeling so bad.
Are you ok?

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Im so lonely. Everythig I am saying I am saying wrong. But i know im not. I am jyst saying how i feel but they say i have no right to say the things im saying now i am outside in the cold and freezing. My "suuportive" family are inside the house. I can't do this anymore. Help me. I need support. I canT see cos I'm crying so much. My only friends who understand who I am, are virtual. I need my friends. Virtual friends. I need you

Samaritans. I rang Samaritans. Thank you all. I knew you were there I still need you. I'm inside now lockedb in the loo. NObody came to see how I was. I only came in cos it's cold and - too much information - needed to loo. They are all in bed. I think They will wake tomorrow morning happy as larry......
Thank you all my friends.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm glad that you are at least in the house. Also glad you rang Samaratins. Will be thinking of you. x

fiitay

Oct 25, 2011
Staffordshire
I'm so glad you're back inside and had chance to talk to someone.
I am on here most days but don't post much as have an easy life compared to so many and feel a bit underqualified.
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Take care of yourself.

Fi xx

Last edited:

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Well done 2Jays, so glad you found a person to actually talk to- and it sounds as though it has helped.

I'm sorry you hit a brick wall with the family - perhaps a night's sleep will help a little to put the problems in perspective for all?

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
SOme hOw this became a blogg!!!

Oh thank goodness fir Samaritans. David. Thank you David. I rambled. I cried. I shouted. I used words, those I knew how they were spelt, but not how they were said out loud...... Oooooh [smack in face] reality hurts. all sleeping in this house are "here to support". Strange isn't it...:: you decide.... Ok this has gone far enough time for them to take responsibility...... You hand it over.....|| and get ...... Why ! Do I have to ! Whats your problem??? - I really thInk you are over reacting.....:

All My special friends. Thank you for all the PM'zs I had stopped crying..... Until I got them..... Comforted tears now. Thank you isn't enough..... But... Thank you vi will PM back I promises when I can.