HELP I'm crashing again

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
I worried about you out in the cold. Never do that again. Go to a different room in the house, but never make yourself suffer, cos you don't deserve it.

Glad the Samaritans helped. Take advantage of all help available whenever you need it. But don't go out in the cold. Talk to us on here. Some of us are always around.

Love

Margaret

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Love to you 2Jays
I do hope you get at least a couple of hrs sleep tonight

As Margaret has already said, Dont go out in the cold again
I know sometimes you just have to get away (got the T shirt;))
go into another room where you will at least be warm and more importantly safe

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I worried about you out in the cold. Never do that again. Go to a different room in the house, but never make yourself suffer, cos you don't deserve it.

Glad the Samaritans helped. Take advantage of all help available whenever you need it. But don't go out in the cold. Talk to us on here. Some of us are always around.

Love

Margaret
Margaret you are wonderful.... I promise... Never to go out in the cold again..... You are right.... Keep in the warm In a different room.........,Trouble was.... the outside door was nearer than the door on another room...... :) I'm feeling so supported, by my dear online friends..... A Warm and cosy feeling..... Bitter sweet isn't it ? Strangers who i know and who support me becsuse of the tapping my finger...... To family who have become strangers because i tapped/wagged my finger.....
Much love x

Last edited:

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Dear 2jays So so sorry to read of your anguish and glad you are now feeling a little easier and back in the warm. Sometimes it helps to sit and write things down. Not for anyone to see, just whatever comes into your head - put on the paper even if doesnt appear to make sense. Then destroy it and if you want to and it helps, keep doing it whenever its all getting too much. Stay safe, sending you at big virtual hug. Sorry I cant do more xx

sonia owen

Hi 2jays,

How are you this morning? I have missed you not being around so much. So sorry you are having such a bad time. Please feel better soon. A group hug is needed.
Remember you can't ride all the waves, but you can surf when you are ready and in your own time.

Love and hugs
Sonia xxxxxx

Paulineannc

Apr 29, 2012
Devon
So glad you managed to talk to someone and went back in the warm!
You sounded so desperate, it was worrying!
Isn't it wonderful that so many on TP care-such a help and support to know, I think!:eek:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Much Love & Support FOR TODAY

Hello 2 Jays , Sorry am late with this ( as usaual ! ) but glad you talked to David , hope you had some sleep . Keep Warm & take care ( hope you feel slightly better ? )

Lots of Love & BIG HUGS

Love Grove x x x

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello 2jays, I've just logged on but I'm so pleased that so many friends were online when you needed them and that David from the Samaritans was there to listen.
It's so difficult when family support and understanding isn't there for you.

turbo

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Hi 2jays i hope you managed to get some sleep and that you have a better day today, thinking of you ~~~hugs~~~~Jeany xx

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Dear 2Jays, I have only just seen your post, I am so sorry and worried for you, but glad you were able to talk to the Samaritans, thank goodness for them. I'm hoping you feel a little better today. We are all here for you at whatever time of day or, thank goodness night, too. Please don't go outside again in the cold. Many, many warm hugs for you xxxxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Morning 2Jays,

I have only just seen your cry for help as I went to bed early last night. I am glad that you got some help via TP and the Samaritans.

I will be hoping that this means a growth period for you and your family rather than a rift. I have been where you are when I was first diagnosed and everyone was finding it difficult to cope with, including me. Thank goodness the event was worked through with each person and it cemented most of the relationships rather than destroyed them. It was the most horrible time for me and for everyone involved with me at that time. It didn't just magic itself away though overnight, it really did take some working on. I found going back to the Hospice counsellor helpful.

Thinking of you today and hoping that it won't be too difficult for you.

Love and a (HUG)

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Dear 2jays,
Isn't it wonderful to have all these people who just want us to be well? I'm another person, not virtual at all, but very real, just sending your warmth, comfort, peace and a gentle day today and tomorrow.

Well done for phoning the Samaratans. A good lesson for all of us here. Feeling alone and isolated is NOT the way out, reaching out to us on the forum and to Samaratans or anyone else IS the way forward. You have just proved it here, and shown me NOT to choose misery and isolation over warmth, being indoors, communicating.

Have you thought of your expression of choice recently? "All you need is a backbone, a wishbone and a funny bone.....?" I thought that so simple and profound. When I first read it I made myself a meditation card with a picture of a backbone (a nice strong spine to stand up when things are tough, and be flexible when flexibility is required); a wishbone to keep my hopes up, my creative juices flowing, and staying in touch with me; and a funny bone when the first two are insufficient, and all that is left is to see it isn't that serious at all.

I looked up the funny bone. It isn't funny at all when we hit it. Painful actually. It isn't a bone at all, but the ulner nerve. So what is funny to some, can be painful to others. Emotional pain and physical pain are reactions to being 'hit in the wrong place'.

I'm wandering, but hope you can sense that I am reaching out to you. You did the right thing in contacting us and Samaratans, in going indoors. Now release the emotional aches and pains, and listen within........ peace is always just under the surface.

I have spent an hour and a half just relaxing my body systematically, and boy oh boy am I relaxed.

Blessings, 2jays, and here is to speedy resolution of that which troubles you. with love BE

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
2jays - I have only just seen this thread - I've literally just responded to your other one (I always work backwards!) How are you this morning - stupid question - you're feeling dreadful I know. 2jays, you need to get away. I'm PMing you. XXX

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry it came to you escaping into the cold 2Jays.

I have missed you on TP. Has it been too difficult for you to post? Have things been building up?
Thank goodness you were able to phone the Samaritans and thank goodness they helped.

Please stay in contact . xx

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Hi 2jays, just wanted to send you more support. I am thinking of you and hope today has a chink of brightness.

As Saffie says, just make sure you have something from Mum's house that has an emotional attachment. It's not right that Mrs Grabby is doing her worst, but try to rise above it - things aren't that important. Clearing the house is an emotional task anyway, especially when mum is still alive, a sense of guilt creeps in, but just know you are doing the right thing.

You have worked hard for your Mum and made sure she is in a good place and comfortable. She is so lucky to have you, and you have fought her corner.

Don't be hard on yourself. Take some you time, even if it's just to go for a walk on your own - i find that very therapeutic, just me and dog!

Love
Jan x