Help i am frightened for tomorrow

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
I am sorry for being a pain i know i am in the wrong place but for all my joking ---we have never been in court before its not just that but bless him hubby will want to say a few things and poeple the public do not understand i know they think its just memory loss and at times he sounds like he knows what he is on about but i dont want them to confuse him which is what happens when you ask the question again
sorry i am trying to imagen all your arms around me for support i know they are there i will try tomorrow to think the same sorry again
love Bel x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
All the best Bel. I`m sure everyone will be thinking of you. Try to let the Court know your husband`s condition. He`s not a criminal and deserves some respect.
If he becomes confused, speak to an Usher or any officer and explain the situation. Do not be intmidated. Be as strong as we all know you are.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on.
Grannie G

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Bel,
we ARE thinking of you. If you read this in time, why don't you prepare a short explanation about your husband's condition in writing, perhaps more than one copy, which you could discreetly pass on to one or more relevant people if necessary. If you don't need the note, then so much the better.
I hope you both get plenty of support in court tomorrow.
Best wishes!!

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Bel, endorse evrything Nan has said.

Be strong, stand up for you and hubby. Keep imagining our virtual hugs.
You will be OK.......just have that 'feeling'

Love,

Attachments

• hugs.gif
    hugs.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 405

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Bel
all godd advice,but do somehow make your Husbands condition known to the court.
With you in spirit
Norman

Attachments

• Little hug.gif
    Little hug.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 426

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi bel

good luck tomorrow, im sure you'll do fine, i agree with the others that perhaps you ought to make it known about hubby's condition, but good for him in wanting to try bless him

love to the both of you were all with you in spirit

Last edited:

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Bel, I'm embarrassed I can't do those 'hugs'!!! But yes, there will be many virtual arms around you tomorrow..... I agree with what others have already said ..... hubby's 'condition' should and must be made known.... (and damned well applauded for his as well as your courage tomorrow)

Best of luck, will be thinking of you....

Love, Karen (TF), x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
share a hug!!

hi TF
you can share my hug if you want its big enough, im amazed its there anyway:eek:

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Another hug

Hi Bel
Thinking of you both, do let the court people know how your hubby is (ie; can get confused and why), we've said it before they're just like us so don't be scared by them. Sending you a hug {{{}}} (can't do the fancy ones :confused: ) . Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Take care

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Bel
Don't be frightened.....just imagine that all of us on TP are there right alongside you....we're all going to be there in spirit!!!!
Good Luck
I can't do the hugs either .......this is the best I can do:-

.........HUG.......HUG.........HUG........HUG......HUG......HUG........HUG........HUG......!!!

Love
Wendy
xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Thank you all so much for your support

Did i tell you about how it went in court soory but i had a few too many wines
Love Bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Sorry for sounding like a fool for fogeting

Dear all
Sorry for not remembering wheather i told you or not i had too much to drink it was an awful day had to wait in court for 1 hour before being called i am just an ordinary person no snob but there was a lot of really unsavory charecters there understandibly a lot of security i thought at our time of life to be sitting here i was having pains in my chest and shaking like mad i thought if they dont call us soon i am literaly going to have a heart attack hubby bless him was his usual self joking being daft which is good i had to be brave for him our solicitor sent some one else to represent us we knew this might happen he called us in to a side room went through a few things with us then as i knew he would hubby starts going on about all the past history with who was at fault with the loft i do not like embarasing any one in front of some one else so i held his hand we always do that and let him have his say he was a nice guy so was a bit patient he agreed it was not fair but we were not here to argue the case it has to come down and thats that hubby would not stop bless him we were going to miss our slot plus solicitor was looking to me for help i had to say nicely i dont know wheather you are aware hubby has dementia and i explained a bit about his thinking he did not know I THINK THIS IS BAD HE SHOULD OF BEEN TOLD i had to calm hubby down in front of him we were called soon after as i have said we always hold hands walking in to court was awful about 10 people in there all were ok i think but the one that did most of the talking to us and ordering us about was --being kind a l bas----- i cant say any more about how we felt it still hurts to be continued

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Continued

No Donna drinking wine is not a good thing
Any way out come was to pay councils costs nearly 800.00pounds back to court on 13th September if they are happy when they take it down we might not be fined it could of been worse so when we got back hubby agreed whole heartedly lets have a liquid lunch and we talked and talked held hands as usual and both felt a lot better
i wish i had seen your lovely messages of support before we went i would of done a few notes about hubby illness
i can not tell you all how much it means to me to have your support
Love Bel x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
oh bel
i am sorry i was really hoping you were having a wine to celebrate, :(

im so sorry you both had to go through that,
just goes to prove how unjust this world is when you have to sit in court with "real criminals"
i think its disgusting!!
take care bel and hubby xxx

Last edited:

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Unfair, ghastly, awful - I am hopping mad on your behalf, but that doesn't help you much. Just can't believe that a Court can put you both through all that, when there are thousands of people out there who deserve to be put in their place for all manner of things. It is soooo frustrating!

Well done for taking such good care of hubby. I think you are a star! Please keep us posted.