• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Help, he is just so totally 'gone' not a word of sense comes out of his mouth.

SandyRose

Mar 9, 2020
He has now taken to wandering the last ten days or so. Can track fortunately and I can see he is going to our daughter's right now and do you know - it is such a relief he is out of the house. I am on constant edge now. Does it matter if he goes off when I can track him, if he is in no danger? Will he ever make sense again? Suddenly there are no good days.

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Hello @SandyRose.

The first thing that strikes me is that you say "suddenly there are no good days". A sudden and dramatic change can often indicate an infection such as a UTI. It may be worthwhile to have a chat with the GP.

Wandering amid the current crisis may cause issues.

SandyRose

Mar 9, 2020
He is on antibiotics for that, even though he has not given a urine test. That was only yesterday.

RosettaT

Sep 9, 2018
Mid Lincs
I find it takes a couple of days for ABs to start having an effect on my OH then he starts to be a little more with it but it's usually a week after he's finished them when he gets back to 'normal'.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
He may become detached from the device enabling you to track him.

Consider the Herbert Protocol

>>>this<<< is an example, do a Google on

Herbert Protocol <your area>

to find local info.

SandyRose

Mar 9, 2020
He may become detached from the device enabling you to track him.

Consider the Herbert Protocol

>>>this<<< is an example, do a Google on

Herbert Protocol <your area>

to find local info.
His tracker is in form of a watch and phone. It is really very good. I have literally just finished filling in the Herbert Protocol form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlisonF