Help for Carers

MollyMae23

Jan 7, 2012
I have asked for help on this forum many times when I was looking after my dear mum. I found it invaluable but I just wanted to let everyone know that The Carers Trust works with a network of carer support charities who are brilliant at signposting and offering emotional support.

I now work for the Essex based on called Action for Family Carers and myself and my colleagues often comment how we wished we had known about them when we were caring. In Essex we split the county in half so from Colchester to Brentwood our office in Maldon offers support. The rest of Essex in the West is covered by Harlow. If you have a question about your caring role or just want to talk to someone our charity is happy to help.

For contact details for Essex or any other county I would honestly recommend checking the Carer's Trust website.

I hope this information is of help to someone, I remember searching high and low for information and now kick myself because I could have saved myself so much time and anguish.