Hello

Suesue

Jan 26, 2021
Hi. My name is Sue and my mum has mixed dementia and my dad is being assessed for dementia. I am looking forward to chatting with you all and getting some much needed advice on how to cope with both parents with dementia...if this is the case x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Welcome to Talking Point @Suesue. I hope you will find it helpful and suuportive.

There is a wealth of experience among Talking Point members who are ready and willing to share.

Now you have introduced yourself, please start a new Thread of your own in the forum;

I care for a person with dementia

This way you will be able to access all the support I hope you will get.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hello @Suesue
a warm welcome to DTP

how tough it must be for you all facing having both parents diagnosed ... so I'm glad you have joined this supportive community of folk who understand

post with anything that's on your mind and someone will have a useful suggestion and sympathy

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
Hi @Suesue .

That sounds a lot to deal with. You will find lots of support and advice here though - and plenty of friendly people to help you along the way.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Welcome from me too @Suesue

I’m sorry to read about your parents. That must be incredibly hard.

I’m glad you’ve found this Forum and I know you will get a lot of help and support from members here. There’s always someone here to listen.

You’ll pick up a lot from having a browse around. If you feel it would help you might want to start a thread of your own. Whatever you decide - keep posting!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanpotts