Hello

Bluepanda

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for having me.My hubby has Alzheimer’s and I’ve been avoiding this group until now as at the beginning I didn’t want to read other people’s accounts of how things develop. Sadly the time has come to share.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Hullo Bluepanda, it's good to see you posting and sharing. I appreciate how scary it can be to think about the progression of dementia, but I hope you will use this thread to ask questions or let off steam whenever you feel the need.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Thanks for having me.My hubby has Alzheimer’s and I’ve been avoiding this group until now as at the beginning I didn’t want to read other people’s accounts of how things develop. Sadly the time has come to share.

Welcome from me too. I remember feeling as you did at the beginning. I’m glad you’ve decided to join though. I know you will get lot of help and support here.

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
Hello from me too , I have learnt so much from this lovely forum, plenty of knowledge and great support too . Hope to see more posts from you soon ,Take care .

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Hello @Bluepanda - do feel free to share whatever you like. :)
It can be daunting to read other peoples accounts, but do bare in mind that not everyone with dementia gets everything that you read about.
xxx