1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. faye n jayne

faye n jayne Registered User

Apr 13, 2008
    derbyshire
    hello everyone, i'm a new member, not sure what i'm doing at the moment, my partners mother has AD and i thought it would help us if we chatted to some other people in the same situation as us.

2. Suzanna

Suzanna Registered User

Dec 5, 2007
    Manchester/London
    hi, welcome to talking point.

you haven't had many responses yet, it's probablly because people tend to stick to the main section of the forum, rather than the 'younger people with dementia' section.

Sorry to hear that someone close to you has dementia, it really can be very difficult.

hopefully you can get advice and general support from the forum, it really can be helpful. you are probably best posting in the main section though, as more people will be on hand with support.

best wishes,

Suzanna

3. helen.tomlinson

helen.tomlinson Registered User

Mar 27, 2008
    Hello faye n jayne

Welcome to Talking Point. I am fairly new myself but I have found this site really helpful and very supportive.

I found reading what other people had to say helpful and then I was able to talk specifically about some of the worries and feelings I had.

I do hope you gain great benefit and wish you all the best.

Helen