Hello You lovely people !!!

KatsWhiskers

Feb 8, 2007
Ramsgate - Kent
Thought I would update you on Mum's situation.

After her latest violent attack on me - I now have help coming from every angle possible.

Our GP - prescribed a sedative.

Her Psychiatrist yesterday doubled the dose and suggested that the CPN visit - so an appointment in in the offing.

Social Services - are due to visit again next week.

I would like to thank all those who 'talked to me' through my previous thread and to say to them all 'hang in there' for as you know I had given up and was at the end of my tether.

The atmosphere at home is still bad. Am walking on eggshells and afraid anything I say to Mum will start off another tantrum/attack but I hope the new tablet will have taken effect and this won't happen again. She told her Psychiatrist that she wanted to live alone and for me to 'get out' so shall see what happens.

Love to you all and my very best wishes - and a big THANK YOU.

Mary xxx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Mary,
Thank you for letting us know how things are.
Boy, you have achieved a lot in such a short time.
Do hope everything comes together for you.
Take care
Christine

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Dear Mary

Well done to YOU for 'hanging in there' and getting things organised at last. I hope the violent attack didn't result in any permanent damage to you!

I do so hope that, now you & your mum are getting appropriate help & medication, matters become easier for you both. Although our sympathies and support have obviously been directed to you, we care about your mum's state of mind & (un)happiness too; her distress was no fun for her either.

Best wishes

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so pleased for you Mary. You seem to be getting on top of it now instead of letting it get on top of you.
Well done. I hope the help you get will be worthwhile and the eggshells will be less fragile.
Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello:

I have only just caught up with your posts. BUT well done for achieving so much so far. It is a hard battle and I do hope the medication helps.
Best wishes Jan

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hello Mary

This is brilliant news. I am so glad for both of you that support is to hand. Here's hoping that life becomes a little easier for you both.

Love Helen

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Mary

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you're getting support now, and that your mum now has medical help.

I was a hard time for you, but you've come through it, so well done for that. Hopefully if there is another crisis, your new support network will be ready to spring into action.

I'm so pleased for you, please keep in touch.

Love,