Hello Peeps

crazyjude

Nov 30, 2007
Yorkshire UK
still havent managed to download any Sarah pics but if i can work out how bit A plugs in to bit B and then press C it might help.

So reluctant to visit Dad right now...i keep putting it off, getting together some clean clothes and drinks to take him but then procrastinating till i run out of time. Groan.....:(

crazyjude

Nov 30, 2007
Yorkshire UK
We're going through a bit of a blip. Dad seems to have dropped down a step and is disorientated, hardly speaking and aggressive with his care staff. he didnt recognize me last week and the trip to the memory clinic was distressing for him. I swear he thought i was taking him back to the hospital. The memory clinic cant prescribe anything until his current medication settles down after his stay in hospital, following a fall. It frustrates me because he was taken off antidepressants for a fortnight and now, in his most lucid moments, wants to die. Sometimes i wish i could help him but we arent meant to even think about that in this country are we?

Cant eat, sleep or function at the moment and Dad is slowly dimming. This process is so slow that its like having my fingernails torn out when i wish they'd just chop my arm off! :(

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan