Hello, I'm New to talking point. Thank you for having me.

Peace lily

Jan 30, 2020
I 'm new to this forum and even though i've been following everyone for a while, I've never been brave enough to join. So many of your stories ring true (sadly). My dad has Alzheimer's and I'm still struggling to get my head around it, even though it's been four years since he was diagnosed. I guess it's something that you never really come to terms with. Being amongst people who know how it feels is a comfort.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Welcome to Dementia Talking Point @Peace lily and glad you decided to join us. We help and support each other like no where else and I’m sure you will have as much to give as you settle in. You will also gain which is great. Look forward to seeing you post.

Pete1

Jul 16, 2019
Hi @Peace lily, welcome to the forum. I agree it is something that is really difficult to come to terms with as it is ever changing with new challenged to overcome. I hope you and Dad have some support around you. Keep posting.

Peace lily

Jan 30, 2020
Welcome to Dementia Talking Point @Peace lily and glad you decided to join us. We help and support each other like no where else and I’m sure you will have as much to give as you settle in. You will also gain which is great. Look forward to seeing you post.
Thank you so much for your lovely welcome. I know that being here is going to be so helpful.

Peace lily

Jan 30, 2020
Hi @Peace lily, welcome to the forum. I agree it is something that is really difficult to come to terms with as it is ever changing with new challenged to overcome. I hope you and Dad have some support around you. Keep posting.
Thank you for your lovely welcome. I really appreciate it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
old ginger