Hello from a new starter!

Strafford

Jan 19, 2015
Added this to the sticky thread. I think I posted in the wrong place. Sorry.

Last edited:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Hello Strafford and welcome to Talking Point, you will find lots of advice and help on here and will soon find your way around the site, you are doing fine, nobody minds where you post and the mods will just move any that need to,

Best wishes, Jeany x

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
A warm welcome from me too, Strafford. You have come to the right place for help, advice and support - if you have questions, fire away and almost certainly someone else will have experience and suggestions to make. I have made good friends here and at times it's been a lifeline to me.

xx

babe

Jan 30, 2015
Hi every one I am new to all this and find it a bit frightening my husband is in the early stages of Alzheimer's and I really don't know how to handle it , it is like living with a stranger at times ,

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Hi Babe and welcome to talking point.

I hope we can help you deal with some of the issues Alzheimer's can place on the partner, it is hard but we can give you information.

If you want to it might be helpful to start a thread of your own, it will be read by more people who will be only to pleased to help you at this difficult time.