1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. Strafford

Strafford Registered User

Jan 19, 2015
    #1 Strafford, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    Added this to the sticky thread. I think I posted in the wrong place. Sorry.

2. jeany123

jeany123 Registered User

Mar 24, 2012
    Durham
    Hello Strafford and welcome to Talking Point, you will find lots of advice and help on here and will soon find your way around the site, you are doing fine, nobody minds where you post and the mods will just move any that need to,

Best wishes, Jeany x

3. lin1

lin1 Registered User

Jan 14, 2010
    Female
    East Kent
    Hi Strafford. Welcome to TP.
    It has been a lifesaver for me and kept me sane .

4. CollegeGirl

CollegeGirl Registered User

Jan 19, 2011
    North East England
    A warm welcome from me too, Strafford. You have come to the right place for help, advice and support - if you have questions, fire away and almost certainly someone else will have experience and suggestions to make. I have made good friends here and at times it's been a lifeline to me.

xx

5. babe

babe Registered User

Jan 30, 2015
    Hi every one I am new to all this and find it a bit frightening my husband is in the early stages of Alzheimer's and I really don't know how to handle it , it is like living with a stranger at times ,

6. nellbelles

nellbelles Volunteer Host

Nov 6, 2008
    leicester
    Hi Babe and welcome to talking point.

I hope we can help you deal with some of the issues Alzheimer's can place on the partner, it is hard but we can give you information.

If you want to it might be helpful to start a thread of your own, it will be read by more people who will be only to pleased to help you at this difficult time.