1. cherrydm

cherrydm Registered User

Aug 27, 2015
    Southampton
    I am new to talking point and this is my first message, my mum has vascular dementia and was diagnosed after a stroke in April, although I could see some of the signs before this, she currently lives at home with my dad who is 88, my mum is 80. My dad, who is partially sighted, is her main carer but my brother and I help out as much as we can. That is just a little introduction about my situation, I look forward to being part of this community. :)

2. reedysue

reedysue Registered User

Nov 4, 2014
    Scotland
    Hi cherrydm, welcome to Talking Point, you will find lots of help & support here.

3. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    Hello Cherry :) you'll get lots of help & support here.

4. skaface

skaface Registered User

Jul 18, 2011
    Ramsgate
    Welcome cherrydm - my DMs are purple and I'm guessing we might have a similar taste in music. I hope to get some cherry DMs next time.

You will get help and support here.

5. disi

disi Registered User

Hi cherrydm, welcome to TP, you will get so much support on it. Keep posting :)

6. Quilty

Quilty Registered User

Aug 28, 2014
    GLASGOW
    Welcome. You will find friendship, support and understanding here.