1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. PRINCESS WUNMI

PRINCESS WUNMI Registered User

Oct 20, 2015
    Hello everyone. Am happy to be on here. I was a teenager and I witnessed my grand mother wondered about and died because family members thought she had ran mad when she started wandering at the age of 65.Then no one in Africa knew what dimentia is.That was in the early 80s. To my surprise many elderly ones are still going through same negligence, roaming the street, going naked while people mock them because they have dimentia and the Government of my country is not creating awareness on this.I want to learn more from this forum so I can help my people.

2. stanleypj

stanleypj Registered User

Dec 8, 2011
    North West
    Welcome to TP Princess Wunmi. I know you will find a lot of information and support here. Which African country do you live in?