Hello all. Just joined.

Ceenus

Dec 5, 2015
Hi all
I have joined this group to meet new people and find infomation to help my family x
Our story well we are a family of six mum dad and four children 3 boys aged 15 12 10 and our daughter 8 yrs old
Sadly my hubby has parkinsons disease and now in later stages has developed dementia sadly he is in our local hospital awaiting a nursing home we all cared for him for 8 years and as long as we possibly could but due to Things out of our control he is now in hospital we are all visiting as much as we can but still doesn't seem to be enough it has been so hard for my children and I am so proud of them and of course my hubby sadly our world has been turned upside down
My health has been affected I have a spinal injury due to moving my hubby and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so my kids don't have it easy but they are great with me and help out with running the house etc
So that's us I hope to introduce my two eldest son's to the forum so they can seek support also hope to chat soon
Ceen ❤

Cat27

Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
Welcome to TP :)

You are all having a horrid time. I hope your back heals quickly.
You'll get lots of support here so please keep posting.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi Ceenus and welcome.

I wonder if your sons might be better to use this site for young carers -

https://babble.carers.org

This forum us great for adults but I just wonder if it would be scary for a 12 year old. You know your sons best of course.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Hi Ceenus, welcome from me too, what a sad and difficult situation for you all. Your children sound amazing, I think they will grow up to be remarkable people. Great suggestion of Izzy's.
Hope you will be able to find the time to visit here as there's so much love and support. Big hugs to youi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
Hi Ceenus, welcome also from me to TP my goodness you are having a sad time, but what a wonderful family you have, you must be very proud of them. You will get lots of love on here, so keep posting. xxxxxx

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Hi Ceenus, and a very warm welcome from me too. Reading your post has made me feel so humble, and I am full of admiration for you. You must have a rod of steel running through you, to make you as strong minded as you must have to be.

Parkinsons, dementia and a young family as well, is a massive hand of cards to have to play with, and I just hope that you all get every scrap of help that is available to you. My goodness, if anyone deserves it, it's you.

You are one Very Special Lady. :) - if there was an icon for a huge round of applause, I'd post it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
Hi you have come to the right place everyone has helped me so much when my husband was told he had Alzheimer's I didn't know what to do , I have learned so much you will get a lot of help here hugs to you X

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello Ceenus, a very warm welcome from me, keep posting there will always be someone here to help and support you.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Census, welcome to TP. So sorry you and your family have had so much difficulty and stress. Hope the wonderful support you'll get here will help a little. xx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife