Hello again

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Chesca
could you pop down to the docks (what's left of them) and ask a sailmaker to make a bra for you.
Canvas will hold anything.
Norman

C

Chesca

Norman, did I not say I was speaking of a 'friend'! And, furthermore, whilst I do not wish to offend your nautical senses, rather than the docks I shall take myself off to RAF Brize Norton some parachute silk to purloin.

Damn cheek! Canvas, indeed! May be suitable for a waterproof bikini top I suppose but rather utilitarian. We are not speaking of bazookas here, but bazoomas - a slight consonant adjustment I know, but in matters lingerie even a lost vowel can make all the difference to the fit.

'Tis enough to make a maiden blush.......if only one were to be found!

Chesca

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Alternatively, Magic can probably give you the phone number of Harland & Wolff, who are used to structural engineering, though their attempts with Titanic fell a little short of expectations.
:D

C

Chesca

Dear Bruce and Norman

I am sure it may have been a missed opportunity for somebody, somewhere but I do believe I have never been insulted so in my life!

Given the Titanic hiccup, I would be failing in my duty to the public were I to have a Judy Finnegan moment on the 2.40 to Southport. So Harlands may be plan D.

Now, if my memory serves me right, Harland and Wolf lives just a short hop, if you don't mind getting your feet wet, from Shorts, later to be bought by Bombardier, following a failed bid by Fokker (and why wouldn't they be!) builder's of aircraft and a director of whom looked so like a young James Garner as to make no difference in a bad light!...........Sorry, where was I? So perhaps, Magic would be kind enough to avail herself of all opportunities, excluding test pilots, and see if there happened to be a parachute division - they needed one - with surplus silk. Failing which I will just have to be inventive with the the canvas. Necessity is the mother of tension.
Chesca

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Chesca,

naturally I understood that you were talking about 'a friend' here. Clearly Reger would be in order for your fine self...

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Blue Tit update

Seems the birds are nesting behind the hanging tiles just outside the window in question.

They are still tapping on the window... perhaps they want room service.