1. lmb78

lmb78 Registered User

Mar 4, 2015
    luton bedfordshire
    I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hi all, be lovely to have a place to get advice and support from, be great to hear from you all x

2. chris53

chris53 Registered User

Nov 9, 2009
    London
    Hello lmb, a warm welcome to you to Talking Point:) plently of support, understanding and even smiles here,look foward to you posting;)
    Chris

3. Tess6266

Tess6266 Registered User

Mar 4, 2015
    Ribchester
    Thank you for your warm welcome.

:) Thank you. Looking forward to some help with my first question. :confused:

4. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Hello Imb,
    I would also like to join Chris in welcoming you to the Forum. Its great that you have introduced yourself in the Welcome section. However I do feel you would benefit if you started a new Thread in the most appropriate area which I think is this one:
    http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?70-I-care-for-a-person-with-dementia

To do this when you get to that section, find the grey button, top right 'Post New Thread', think of a title and then type away. I am sure then you will get much support and advice.

Best wishes