Helen and Alan

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I have just had a phone call from Helen. She is at the hospital now and it is very bad news. That is all she could say but she asked me to let you know.

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Oh dear, oh very dear - thank you Sylvia. I know you will have said that we are all behind her every step, every moment.

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
That is heartrendering and I know you all feel shocked. I had hoped like you all have that it was all a big mistake. I know some of you have known Helen for a very long time, and I hope we will all be able to give her the support she is going to need. Thank you for letting us know the devastating news.

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hi

Thank you Sylvia for letting us know, our thoughts are with Helen, Alan and all the family right now, God Bless them, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tillygirl

Jan 7, 2009
Tyneside
Thank you for letting us know Sylvia. It still comes as such a shock, you always believe(or hope)that things will turn out okay. It is difficult to find the right words to show support and love to friends who find their world turned upside down. I will be thinking about Helen, Alan and their loved ones and hope they know I care.

Tilly

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Thank you for passing the message along Sylvia.

My thoughts are with Helen and Alan and their family at this difficult time.

janlyn

Oct 19, 2009
gloucester
thanks sylvia,
what sad news can only send love and my thoughts are with helen and alan i feel lost for words love to you both x

Dibs

Jun 19, 2009
Hampshire
I'm quite new to posting on TP but I have read many of Helen's posts. My thoughts are with Helen, Alan and their family.
Love Dibs xxxx