Heaven has gained a true Angel xx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
My lovely father lost his fight yesterday.

I am heartbroken that I will never hear his voice, see his smile or feel his hugs again but am glad that he is now at rest and in peace.

He spent the last 3 years of his life living with me. We had good times and bad, tears and laughter and trials and tribulations but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I told him as often as I could how much I loved him and I hope and pray that even in his poor confused mind he knew it.

I would like to thank all you lovely people who offered help and advice when I needed it most. You'll never know how much I appreciated it. And I wish you all strength in your ongoing journey with your loved ones.

But for now, goodnight dad. I will miss you and love you forever and a day. You were my best friend and my world. Sleep tight xx

Oh stresshead I'm really sorry I have been following your posts and have read of some of your bad times.. My sincere condolences.. Exhausted 2015 xx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Sad news. Such an awful time for you.
I'm sure deep inside, you will know that he was aware of your love. It's just the protective numbness that is making you question.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTalking Point1451778840.322040.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalking Point1451778840.322040.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 279

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
I am so sorry to read your sad news, he must have been a wonderful Dad, and always will be, in your heart. He is at peace now and free from confusion, a comfort for you in your loss.

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
It's so sad to hear that your Dad has passed on stress head. As you say, he is at peace now and as a new star, will be shining down on you.

Lots of love Heidi xx

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
I am so sorry to hear of your lovely dads passing. My thoughts are with you and I wish you strength in the time to come. Sending hugs to you xxxxxxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan