Heat rash?

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Jan has no swelling, it is just as if the top of her neck simply goes rigid.

I may not be there when the physio visits, but I will find out what they say, or recommend.

Picture that shows Jan's neck is below

Attachments

• neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 280

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
OIC now I know what you mean when you say permanently extended .

Thank-you for sharing ,, hope you don't mind me commenting on how good Jan skin looks and if I got it right Jan is older then you ?

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
how good Jan skin looks and if I got it right Jan is older then you
Jan's skin has always been lovely, and still is as soft as velvet. Her hair was always stunning, and is still thick and full of life - which is why I still take her hairdresser to her each month or so. I'm SO jealous of her hair!

Jan is just over six years older than I am, but as I always said, she was always younger than her age, and I was born old [:eek: ], so we met in the middle..:)

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Sorry Bruce, if this is way after the event .... but your first picture reminds me of the exact reaction I used to have to eating strawberries ....... only ever affected the torso ..... never arms or legs ..... don't know, of course, if fungal can have anything to do with food ..... just a thought that something in a diet which was hitherto OK has caused a reaction .....

Might be worth keeping a 'food diary' and checking for flare ups???? (On top of all your others????)

Karen

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Karen,

thanks for these ideas - I'm compiling anything that may apply, in case the doctor's solution doesn't work.

Being me, a food diary would be an excellent thought - but the trouble is, now that I'm not head cook and bottle washer for Jan, it makes keeping track of her diet more of a challenge.

In the past I kept such diaries at home, and that included the amounts of things eaten as well [I have always kept records of almost anything since early youth].

Thanks for your post; I really appreciate it.