Heartbroken

Loopyloo40

Jul 1, 2020
Kent
I’ve just had to put my dad into bed next to my mum they been together married 50years And he don’t remember her he thinks I’m making him stay in a strange home they been here 40 years all my life, he don’t know I’m his daughter sometimes it breaks my heart on a daily basis, as I want to support my dad but my mum is also suffering xxxxx

Mudlark

Jan 13, 2020
Loopyloo ..I am so sad for this, I also sit here so sad for my mum, so sad for all of us...your mum and dad, mine, lives lost to forgetfulness and memory loss...but those of us that are still here, you and me, we hold those memories, don't forget them... keep them safe..thats what keeps us all alive and will.....make us smile. xxx

Junibells

Feb 10, 2019
That's so sad Loopyloo. It must be really difficult. I dread the day when my OH doesn't remember me or our children and grandchildren. He is already forgetting our son's children who we don't see frequently. Like Mudlark has said we have to hold on to our good memories. Nothing can take those away from us. Remember the good times and share them with your mum if she is still mentally able. Good luck x

Loopyloo40

Jul 1, 2020
Kent
That's so sad Loopyloo. It must be really difficult. I dread the day when my OH doesn't remember me or our children and grandchildren. He is already forgetting our son's children who we don't see frequently. Like Mudlark has said we have to hold on to our good memories. Nothing can take those away from us. Remember the good times and share them with your mum if she is still mentally able. Good luck x
Loopyloo ..I am so sad for this, I also sit here so sad for my mum, so sad for all of us...your mum and dad, mine, lives lost to forgetfulness and memory loss...but those of us that are still here, you and me, we hold those memories, don't forget them... keep them safe..thats what keeps us all alive and will.....make us smile. xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream