Having surgery.. Asking for prayers

Irishgirl57

Jan 21, 2014
Florida, USA
Not what I needed to hear my doctor say this week. I had surgery may 2014, and again january 2015. So, this is my third abdominal surgery in 18 months. I go in January 28 and my husband will be with me, I think my daughter will spend the night and then my sister in law will take over. I am not in a good place with my dementia right now for a lot of different things, but mainly for not taking care of myself, over doing it and not doing what I needed to do to remain stable. I was in the midst of trying to get back on track when this happened ....

I don't deal,with the pain that good anymore and don't come out of the Anesthesia effects fast. I need this surgery so I am asking for prayers. I will do my part... I have to let go of the things that are eating at me, pray for strength from God, do my daily quiet meditation and come here to be with those that understand ...

As always, thank you for being here for me

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I'm really sorry you are going through this: I will be thinking of you and wish you well.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
I too hope things go better than you think.
I'll be thinking of you. When you feel able please let us know how you are .

AlsoConfused

Sep 17, 2010
Sometimes events seem so dreadfully unfair. You've got a good family rooting for you and lots of friends here too. Best wishes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976