Has anyone had a visiting hairdresser visit a loved one yet?

hooperswan

Dec 22, 2016
I've trimmed mums hair a few times,has anyone heard anything about visiting hairdressers and if they will be back at work soon.

Baker17

Mar 9, 2016
My friends daughter does mobile hairdressing and she’s doing visits to people’s own homes. My husband is in a residential home and I’ve been told the hairdresser who visited there has left permanently. I’m going to ask the senior manager what they plan to do about this and when my husband will be able to get his hair cut.

hooperswan

Dec 22, 2016
My friends daughter does mobile hairdressing and she’s doing visits to people’s own homes. My husband is in a residential home and I’ve been told the hairdresser who visited there has left permanently. I’m going to ask the senior manager what they plan to do about this and when my husband will be able to get his hair cut.
It would be nice to get it done properly it's harder to do than it looks :) but if I have to do it for a few more months that's fine by me

CardiffGirlInEssex

Oct 6, 2018
I've trimmed mums hair a few times,has anyone heard anything about visiting hairdressers and if they will be back at work soon.
Our hairdresser started work last week and is coming to us this Thursday. We've known her for years so are fairly confident it will be ok, hopefully she can do the necessary outside in the garden so with that and masks, and in her case visor and gloves should be ok.

In Wales hairdressers can start from tomorrow and my parents ' hairdresser is visiting them on Wednesday. Again, known her for years (we went through school together!) so fairly comfortable, though they will have to stay indoors as they are both too wobbly to get outside.