hard few days

totallyconfused

Apr 18, 2016
My mother had another seizure Wednesday. She fell against the bedside locker. Alot of blood but was thankfully just a cut lip. She fell to the side and so the blood was in her ears, hair, from her mouth-didnt know where it was coming from.

She was ok but very agitated and culdnt rest. She talked non stop wednesday evening through til thursday morning-none of it made sense. She was grabbing at her slippers, radiator etc thinking they were something else. Wednesday and thursday very difficult days-lot of near falls, stumbling. She keeps bending over and grabbing at her slippers?feels like she may fall at any time.

Shes better now than she was but suddenly she became very relaxed thursday night and finally slept in the hospital bed downstairs(so happy as stairs were very difficult)-she wouldn't go near it for ages.Shes had excellent sleep since.

She woke up laughing about something about three lads messing and it was hilarious to her!Sounded like it was about my late father years ago. Same another night and it was about something funny my brother did. Shes coming out with many stories, asking for specific people,talking alot of her past. Sometimes very clear. Its been a few days now and still this way. Its kinda unnerving in a way but nice too.She said shes wishes she was better, that this year has been really hard(it has been) and at one point said during a lucid moment that shes never seen herself so low.

Its weird to see her like this, reminiscing, very relaxed in her bed. It feels like she could go at any minute or she could last a long time. I cant tell but something feels off.

Leading up to seizure she was up alot of nights, going 36 without sleep, on her feet the entire time. Its very difficult and hard to keep going.