Happy New Year

Grandaughter 1

Jan 17, 2006
Hampshire
I would like to wish all TP users a very Happy and Peaceful New Year.

I wish you all good health, strength and most importantly good humour to get you through any challenges you may face in 2007.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your advice and support throughout the year.

Louise xx

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Happy New year to all:) :)

Looking forward to a brand new year........lets all hope its a good one

Love Wendy xx

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Hi again,

Can I just wish everyone out there a very happy new year. Thank you for all your help and support over the last year, it is wonderful to have such caring friends like yourselves, who have enough problems of your own and yet still find that bit extra for others when it is needed.

Thank you again,

Very Best wishes

kenc

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Confession time ....

I thought I was struggling with Christmas but New Year (and the idea that anyone would dare wish me a HAPPY one) REALLY got to me ..... :(

I struggled through the BBC coverage of celebrations last night (far too many happy people for me to cope with!) until that wonderful guy in the crowds starting urging everyone to 'draw a line' under the bad of 2006, and 'make something happen' in 2007 ... well, if I thought I could cry before that ....

And today? Positively invigorated with the promise of 'new starts' and 'new resolutions' ... whatever the coming year holds.....

Let's hope it's as kind to us all as it can be .... and we can all 'grab a little bit of happy' along the way....

Love to everyone, Karen, x

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I say may you all have happy moments in 2007 , because I tried to find happiness within me , but have realized that happiness happen just for a moment in time, then I found its better to feel peace within , and to look outwards to find those happy moment , a smile on a new born / child face ect

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Here here to all of the above..................and:

Here's to TP.........The warm shelter on cold stormy days.

To everyone on TP, an old saying................Tomorrow is the most important thing in life...........it comes to us at midnight.....very clean.........It is perfect when it arrives..........and it puts itself in our hands.

I hope 2007 is as good for everyone as it can possibly be.

Love Alex x