!!!Happy New Year!!!

Angela

May 28, 2003
Wales
I would like to wish you all the very best for 2004. May we continue to take care of those we love, and OURSELVES!

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
And a very Happy New Year to you Angela and to everyone on the web site. Let's all stay in touch and keep ourselves well and happy so that we are able to give the best to our families.

Best Wishes Jude

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Happy New Year

Hugs and best wishes to you all! It is good to know that however low and lonely we feel (like tonight), 24-hour total support is available on this site. We can't afford to give up, so here's to 2004!!
Carmen

Ruthie

Jul 9, 2003
South Coast
Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all.

May we hang on to our strength, our compassion and our sense of humour.

Take care of yourselves.

Ruthie

Charlie

Apr 1, 2003
Yep a very happy new year to everyone!

I hope this forum continues to grow, it has been great support for me and my family over 2003. It is so important not to feel alone during difficult times..

emscub

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
I'd just like to join in and wish everyone a happy new year too!

Since finding this site it has been great to share experiences and information with others in similar situations. I realise that it is my parents who deal with the worst in our house (as my Nan is ill) however, I have been able to pass on a lot of information to them and to share some of my frustrations with you during the past few weeks.

Thankyou all!!

xx

serena

Jul 17, 2010
Hampshire
Happy New Year!

Have to agree with all, here's hoping everyone using TP has a great Xmas and New Year.

I am so grateful to have discovered this site when I was at my lowest ebb, after Dad died and I was struggling with settling Mum into a new Home whilst battling through Estate business and my own total physical/mental exhaustion. TP was an absolute life-saver, so now months down the line things are looking up again and 2011 looks to be a bright prospect!

Many thanks to all on TP and of course moderators and all those behind the scenes at AS who make things happen.

Love and Light, Serenaxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cat09